20 June 2012

Happy Birthday, Oz

In trying to figure out what to post for your birthday, I had a look back to see what I've done in the past.

In 2007, I only gave you a belated, passing mention in a post about field work in Caroline.

In 2008, I was a horrible friend and ignored your birthday completely. I mentioned you in a post early in the month, but in this post about cute things the day after your birthday you get nary a mention. Belated apologies.

In 2009, I made up for that with pictures of shirtless men.

Looks like I forgot about you again in 2010 and 2011. Clearly, what I thought was an annual tradition of me writing you a birthday blog post was just something I did one time.  To begin to make up for that, here's a video compilation of Michael Fassbender singing and being generally charming. 



No comments: