02 February 2012

Good news?

I just finished writing to Michelle in an email that we haven't really gotten Winter here yet, and that living in Halifax has lately felt like living in a perpetual Spring, when I saw this:

I'm hardly one to take rodents at their word. I generally interpret their movements as their usual drive to do whatever necessary to crawl up into my bed and eat my hair while I sleep, but I think this time the rodent is right. But instead of "early" spring, the caption should read "more" spring. I mean, the spring potholes are already out. I might as well pack away my snowshoes and get out my raincoat. Who am I fooling? I never even packed my rain coat away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who am I kidding, I didn't even have a chance to UNpack my snowshoes. It's been weird out here!

- Oz