12 August 2010

When my Grandaddy passed away last year, my Aunt sent me some pictures he had of me from over the years. I had never seen some of them before, so that was really nice. I've been scanning some of them, just so I have a digital backup. I was going to use this picture as proof that I haven't always been afraid of rodents, but it turns out that ferrets aren't rodents. So, I'll use this picture as proof that I haven't always been afraid of ferrets:

And I'll follow that up with proof that I used to have an imagination (or, maybe I was just one of those idiot kids who puts everything on their heads):


I look at these pictures now and remember how, when we visited him and Grandma, we'd spend all day outside in our bathing suits, playing in the hot Georgia sun and I think, "I hope I'm wearing sunblock."

1 comment:

Reema BEGUM said...

Hiya..Just want to let you know..that your blog ROCKS..andthat photo of you..looks cute..wow is dat really a ferret..Anyway keep blogging coz what you right is great...
Check my blog out...its very interesting..more story/article like..im a JOURNALIST!>>>