08 November 2009

Moz

I was going to write a post about how badly Morrissey is aging. I was going to post a video from awhile ago and a recent one to show the change over time. The thing is, Morrisey videos are weird. And sometimes disturbing, and they often make little or no sense (to me). So, I wasn't sure posting a bunch of odd videos will really endear me to my readership. But then again, you don't have to actually watch them.


The first, November Spawned a Monster, is the the hardest to watch, because all he does is writhe and dance badly in the desert in his sheer shirt. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, you can easily get the gist of it in the first 15 seconds.



The second, I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris, I can't embed (see it here), but it's the one that initially made me think that he's really starting to age. It also doesn't make much sense, I don't really get what the dogs are for..

No comments: