20 March 2009

Pat and Oswald

This time last year, when I was in Georgia, my cousin introduced me to the comedy of Patton Oswalt (who, because of her accent, I thought was a duo named "Pat and Oswald"). Tonight Patton Oswalt was on Dollhouse. And, since his guest appearance featured both a bed and a stove, it reminded me of a bit he does, that also features a bed and a stove. So, I'm going to encourage most of you (those who aren't easily offended) to check out this bit.

I'd also like to say, is anyone else watching Dollhouse (aside from Deb and Alej)? I accidentally found out about the Mellie twist a week ago. I wish I hadn't known, because it would have been a great reveal. Also, I usually half-tune out during fight scenes, but the one in the restaurant looked brutal. In a good way.

No comments: