08 March 2009

DST, I like you so much more in the fall

Despite the fact that I rarely get out of bed before 9am anymore, and despite the fact that on days I do work, I don't have to leave the house until noon, I still resent losing an hour of sleep. And, while on the topic of sweet, sweet sleep, I'll share a picture of my favourite toy, after my niece put him down for a nap yesterday:

Isn't that cute? She's always putting things down for naps. Also napping, but not shown, is my calculator.

Hhm. Are you still reading? Okay, since I have your attention I'm going to take this moment to encourage everyone to buy a copy of Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog on DVD. It's a Joss Whedon brainchild, but a lot of it is the work of two other Whedons. Who knew the brothers Whedon were so wicked? They're like the Baldwin brothers - but with intelligence and talent. After you've watched the show and loved it, you must then watch Commentary! The Musical, a commentary track done entirely in song. It's hilarious. The best track on the commentary is Nathan Fillion's song Better (Than Neil) which, awesomely, features a shout-out to Kids In the Hall (and which is conveniently up on YouTube).

Anyway, if you like musicals, or Joss Whedon, or Joss Whedon musicals, you will not be disappointed.

No comments: