25 April 2008

I've been seeing record numbers of bunnies this past week. 5 or 6 a day! I took this to mean that good things were coming, that despite the horrible, sad things happening in this city, something happy was coming my way.


Behold my happy thing:




A new book by my favourite author! (Or, at the very least, the author of my favourite book. The "favourite author" designation is very hard to bestow on just one person). It doesn't come out until August, though. So at the moment it's the anticipation of the happy thing that is making me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm... can I suggest you talk to Oz about bunny stories? She has a gruesome one for you. Sorry to ruin your day.

Ellie Fish said...

I know! I was thinking about getting her to write it out for the blog, but then I realized that it would be such a downer. No one wants to read about dead bunnies!