16 May 2007

The Mystery of the Bunny on the Desk

Sometime on the morning of 04 May someone came into my office (which was unlocked, and open because my officemates were in there) and left a little plush pink bunny on my closed laptop. My office mate claims she didn’t see who put it there, and so one else will admit to it. My current theory is that it was Cricket and she’s just being uncharacteristically good at lying about it.

If anyone has any information, please contact me. I really want to know why someone gave me the bunny and then didn’t own up to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who else? Duh... It was me, you cheese eating surrender monkey! No, not really... Or was it? By pink bunny, did you mean green platypus?

Ellie Fish said...

Ummm...who are you and what is a "cheese eating surrender monkey"?